Tuesday 5 May 2009

Shop Concept

'LOVE FOR LONDON'

This is the name of the shop that I will create a website for.

The shop is split into four different parts, ‘New Designers’, ‘The Market’, ‘Global Café’ and the ‘Vintage’ section,

‘Our Picks’ section where you can flick through various different illustrated products that the shop will sell.

I have called the store ‘Love for London’ and the logo consists of ‘L4L’. I chose to use this as my title of the shop because it is for people that are interested in London, or have been there before and love everything that it has to offer. Whether it is the up and coming fashion, or the incredible vintage shops, the hustle and bustle of a London market, or the mixture of world foods and music. I have abbreviated the word ‘for’ in the logo to the number ‘4’ as I feel this is reflective of the youth culture of today.


PRODUCT
Clothes (Vintage, new designers, ethnic)
Accessories
Shoes
Food (Cafe)

PLACE
Corso di Porta Ticinese - up and coming area of Milan

PROMOTION
website

No comments:

Post a Comment